Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jonas Brothers Concert? Don't mind if I do.

In early 2008, I went to my first Jonas Brothers concert. Rooney opened for them. When You Look Me In The Eyes

In late 2008, I went to my second. Demi Lovato opened. Burning Up


Las Vegas
In 2009, I went to my third. Jordin Sparks opened. Jonas Brothers World Tour




In 2010, it was time for number four. Camp Rock stars opened. Jonas Brothers Live in Concert World Tour

Tonight, I went to number five.

This was dinner before the show at HG Supply Co. It's a 80% Paleo restaurant, so it was incredibly easy to find amazing food.
Karmin opened for the JoBros. You know their song Hello, most likely.

Concert time!

I'm really only posting because I got great pictures I want to show off. 
They're so perf! 
I liked that guys keys. 
You go Nick Jonas. Rock those drums! 

I know it wasn't live, but I liked how they had Big Rob sing along from his house since he isn't with the Jonas Brothers anymore.
Their new songs are so good! My dad even liked them!!

Even though it was 100 degrees the entire night, I loved it! I was so close I didn't need headphones.

I am going to be 40 and still going to Jonas Brothers shows. Now that I've been to five, I can't stop. It would be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment